Friday, 19 February 2016

Fishing

As you see we have been doing some writing and I think I have done a pretty good job.
                                       Name: Arlo
Fishing
“Ahh” I yawned as I jumped out of my bed. It felt like someone broke my back. “Hi, dad” I said with a croaky voice. We jumped into the four wheel drive and turned on the heater. “Ahh” I said as the warm air touched the tip of my toes  . Munch, munch, munch I  gobbled up the warm mince pie. It was like it was going on an adventure in a cave. As the new shiny red truck reversed into the water. Broom broom, the big thirsty  motor started up. Dad said “bring the boat over to the doc” Dad jumped on like a lion hunting for it’s prey and off we went.

“Wonder what the time is”. “Wow it is still 5:30 in the morning. “ When we were rigging up our gear I heard a zzz,  I caught the first live bait. We caught about 24 of them we drove off to the kingy spot.
   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, My kingy rod went off “its a biggy” I struggled to say to dad, as I was pulling it in. Soon I had it in and it weighed about 25 kg  “she’s a biggy ‘’ I thought to myself. Until dad pulled in a monster,  43 kg kingfish!!!, Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment