hi fellow bloggers,
Knock-knock as Ty was banging on my door like a ELEPHANT. "I'll get" I shouted while running down the lounge like a maniac. BROOM-BROOM we left my house to go watch finding dory.Puff as the lights turned. Crunch-crunch as Ty was already munching the popcorn down 5 by 5. "Awww that is so cute" Sienna said. Brrrrm,brrrrrrrrm,brrrrrrrrrrrm as the dodge challenger on Forza horizon changed gear. Ring-ring-ring as the phone rang to ask if we wanted to play spotlight. "RA" Ty gave me the biggest fright that I screamed like a little girl. spot light Kayla shouted as we were running on the wet muddy grass. "Will I guess were in" I said to Ty. "night night boys" Said Jemma. plop as the loud light switched off as fast a race car push off. Ahhh as I stretched my back. blob-blob-blob-blob as the milk plopped into the cereal bowl. After that we were on the tramp doing bicycle kick Ty would chuck the ball in front of me and Wabash the ball would going flying in the air and hit the trampoline net. Then I went back to my house :(.
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog post:).
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog post:).
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehi my name is Arlo check out my blog
ReplyDeleteArlo's Blog
Hi my name is Arlo Arlo's Blog
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog
ReplyDeleteRileys blog
check out my blog
ReplyDeleteRileys blog